WixLi™ is a standardized wireless solution dedicated to street lighting management which is based on few kinds of equipments (nodes controller and gateway). A web application software allows remote programming and supervision. WixLi-Zhaga controller can be fitted to a luminaire through Zhaga socket (according to book 18 – Zhaga consortium).
Zhaga is an industry-wide consortium aiming to standardize specifications for interfaces between LED luminaires and light engines. The aim is to permit interchangeability between products made by different manufacturers. Zhaga defines test procedures for luminaires and LED light engines so that the luminaire will accept the LED engine.
Philips Xitanium SR is an ‘open standard’ building block with added intelligence that makes it easier and more practical to add sensing and wireless connectivity to light fixtures.
How it works
WixLi-Zhaga controller can be fitted to a luminaire through Zhaga socket (according to book 18 – Zhaga consortium). Light level can be adjusted trough DALI interface, a controller can managed until five DALI drivers according to differents time schedule and agendas. WixLi-Zhaga uses wireless ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) mesh network to allow communication between luminaires.
The controller provides a sensor input which is compatible with a dry contacts of any kinds of sensors (presence, movement or traffic, detectors…) to adapt the light levels on demand on a group of luminaires. WixLi-Zhaga is compatible any drivers/ballast, compatible with Zhaga specification, able to provide electrical measurements (P,U,I, power factor), energy consumption (kWh) and others electrical parameters.
Energy consumption measurements
Time Schedule program
Wireless real time remote control
Diagnostic and report
Smart city platform
Normative rules :
- EN61000-4-5 (until 6kV) EN61347-2-11 :2001
- EN301489-1 & EN301489-3
Power supply :
- Input DC 24V nominal (provided by driver)
- Standby Power consumption < 1W
- Wireless mesh ZigBee protocoI IEEE802.15.4
- Frequency band 2.4GHz ( TX dBm / sensibility RX -100dBm)
- Radio range : until 250 meters (free field condition)
Drivers / ballast control :
- DALI interface for dimming according to IEC62386
- Electrical measurements P, U, I, kWh, power factor (cos ɸ)
(measured by driver SR)
- Load capacity until 6 drivers DALI with independant schedule activity
- Sensor input (one logical input
- Internal GPS for automatic location and time synchronization
- OTA update (over the air).
- Fail safe mode (automatic light ON in case of default)
- CLO (Control Light Output) in option
- LEDs indicator : power supply (red) / radio (green)
- Diameter 80mm x H 35mm
- Zhaga socket according to book 18
- Translucent or custom design
Operatings condition :
- Temperature : -30 °C / +80 °C
- Protection class : IP66
Wixli-Zhaga can be fitted on the luminaire through Zhaga interface (book 18-Consortium Zhaga).
- Plug and lock fixation
- Wireless mesh network
- DALI interface
- GPS automatic positionning
- Energy consumption and diagnostic